Gorgeous and Peaceful Hillside Trulli with Pool "Trulli Tre Mondi"
Trulli I Tre Mondi is an ancient Apulian complex located in the countryside of Ostuni, in the Itria Valley, surrounding and protected by Piracanta hedge with its red and yellow berries, by the red high plumes of Callistemon, by the colorful flowers of Oleander and by majestic Indian figs. One hectare of red earth, with olive trees and fruit trees, surrounds this oasis of beauty and privacy, which fully respects the authentic Apulian stylistic canons.
The complex can easily accommodate up to 8 people (plus two possible children in addition), in three separate buildings that collect and overlook around the pool: six cones integrated with a Lamia and a Casina plus a covered Gazebo. Every room is equipped with aircon.
Every World is a functional unit completely independent.
A curvy white gravel driveway that turns in a romantic bridge which marks the lama with his fruit trees, connects the three worlds, inviting to the pleasure of a shared holiday but, once required, also completely autonomous.
The Three Worlds which composed the complex are:
- A complex of six connected cones, which access by a first gate, along an avenue bordered by flowered stone walls. Inside Mondo Celeste welcomes a living room, a bathroom with shower and a master bedroom. An hallway leads to a large living room with fireplace and double sofa bed and a second spacious bathroom. From a perfectly closed trapdoor, through an aluminum staircase, leads to a cool room carved into the rock, underground, once used as deposit for wine or oil. Mondo Celeste overlooks, with two separate entrances, on a large square decorated by the symbol of the tree cross which, in the tradition of the Itria Valley, identifies the three worlds. The forecourt space is a natural amphitheater surrounded by fixed seats and Oleanders. A covered and equipped veranda with four modular tables, an outdoor shower and a mobile barbecue provide moments of relax and comfort to the guests.
- A little amphitheater made by old stones, with two master bedrooms with A/C, each equipped with dressing room, and a comfortable bathroom with shower.
- A comfortable building welcomes a relax area with fireplace, a living room with glass windows and a long table, a master bedroom and a comfortable bathroom with shower. By the side of the living room find space a fully equipped kitchenette. Mondo Terreno is also provided with an external shower, barbecue and an open space that completely surrounds the property. The access to Mondo Terreno is through a porch under which a table easily accomodates 10/12 guests and an equipped living.
The outdoor space is embellished with green areas reach of flowers and with a private pool (10x5 mt), depth min/max (1,2mt-1,5mt) surrounded by a stone platform solarium. Here guests can relax on comfortable sun beds or just enjoy the shade under the pergola from which white and red grapes discend.
The large Gazebo, poolside located, features of large sliding windows that allow guests to have lunch/dinner sheltered from the weathering. The Gazebo is furnished with two stone seats, a dining table for 8/10 guests, a large kitchen area with gas stove, fridge, oven and microwave.
The shadow of two large and comfortable verandas and a tufa stone barbecue with a large work area, invite guests to enjoy the best of tradition and local culture during pleasant convivial gatherings.
Trulli I Tre Mondi is the ideal place to welcome families or groups of friends who desire to immerse themselves in the most authentic Puglia without sacrifing relax and luxury.
Services and characteristics:
- Living room
- Large dining room
- Master bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Wifi, Tv
- Air conditioning
- Double entrance
- Living room with table
- Master bedroom
- Two bathrooms with shower
- Furnished living area with a double sofa bed
- Wifi, Tv
- Air Conditioning
- Two large master bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- Wifi, Tv
- Ceiling fan
- Lamia with kitchen and living area
- Private pool (10x5mt) depth min/max (1,2mt-1,5mt) with a stone platform solarium
- Two covered and furnished porches
Airport: 40 km
Beach: 14 km
Restaurant: 1,5 km
Supermarket: 3 km
Pharmacy: 4 km
Hospital: 6 km
Station: 9 km
Please Note – Extra Fees to pay upon arrival:
Weekly Fees: EUR 250
Deposit: EUR 500 with Credit Card
Electricity: the price includes 300Kw use – additional use will come at a cost of €0,30 per Kw/h
Late Check-in (For arrivals between 8pm to 11pm): Eur 50
The Trullo tre mondi is designed with so nice taste! It's a very relaxing place which can be enjoyed by those who want a quite secluded experience, while is also great to reach places such as the famous and beautiful Ostuni, Alberobello or the cozy Ceglie. Especially for interiors, every single detail thought through, with an eye to tradition and the other to the comforts of contemporary life (A/C was working very very well!). Of course is a traditional and rustic building, with the constraints of the architecture of this kind of place. We all enjoyed the beauty of the olive tree groves surrounding the garden, and the garden itself, where the main trullo and the lamie are located. The view of the garden from the bedrooms is spectacular. The pool area was a winner: we spent a lot of time relaxing there, the cicadas' soundtrack accompanying most of the day time. In the evening the crickets' sound was the background for the preparation of drinks and dinner in the poolside cooking and dining area. Thanks also to the HelloApulia team. This guys were very professional, responsive and welcoming before and during our stay. In short: I fell in love with the place.
We had a very great time here in Trullo Mondi. Be surrounded by olive trees is a unique experience. The three houses are perfect for a group of 2-3 families, as it gives your own privacy whilst you can enjoy the garden and open kitchen with your all your friends. Location has all comfort (wifi, tv, swimming pool, nice open kitchen close to swimming poo, air conditioning - due to a temperature up 38 degree was very nice to have AC in our bedrooms). Attention in very nice details is impressive even in the trulli architecture, even all around the garden. Trulli mondi is in a strategic position ideal for visiting several nice places around (Ceglie, Alberobello, Ostuni, Monopoli...). Thanks to all the team from Hello Apulia, escpecially to Francesca. We hope to visit you again very soon.